How attractive are you?

How attractive do you think you look based on what people have told you and what you think about yourself. Link a picture if you want to. I want to see what people think they look like based on what they are. Rate 1-10, 1 being ugly and 10 being super attractive :)

• Hard to look at
    2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
  • Not very attractive
    22% (11)15% (4)19% (15)Vote
  • Average
    27% (14)41% (11)32% (25)Vote
  • A little above average
    41% (21)44% (12)42% (33)Vote
  • Perfect
    8% (4)0% (0)6% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
22|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a 2, but after this fresh-ass haircut I just gave myself with my new clippers I'm gonna have to say I'm an 11.

2|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 22

• I voted C, I think I'm pretty average in terms of attractiveness. So like 5, maybe 6-6.5 on a good day, if I had to pick numbers.

Recent-ish picture: link

0|1
    1|0
  • hard to look at. I'm fugly and people tell me so every day. never been called pretty in my life, not even by my parents.

2|2
    0|0
  • The positive comments I've received about how I look are from loved ones, and the few negative comments were from strangers on the internet, and neither of those are unbiased :P So feedback doesn't really sway my self-esteem that much. In my eyes, I'm an 8. In other people's eyes, it's probably much less, but that's not really relevant to me. It's hard to assign numbers to beauty.

0|2
    0|0
  • Is it just me or does this question come up a lot these days?

Ah but yeah, I would give myself a 7/above average.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhh I'd say a 7.5 or maybe an 8 if I'm extra confident that day lol but I really don't know for sure.:P

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't really feel like giving myself a number, but on your poll I put B.

0|1
    0|0
    • you're like a 3 maybe a 4

• Show All
    • It seems like everyone likes my hair red. I do too, but it's so expensive to keep up.

• lol I know I am late but I saw your blond picture and you looked like an 8. your are really pretty...idk why that stupid bitch said 3 maybe 4...

• I don't know. I know I'm very attractive, and I know others think that I’m very attractive, but some think that my piercings and not dressing like a girl takes away from my attractiveness and some think that it adds to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is going to make me sound like an epic creep, but I wish I knew what you looked like.

I think girls with piercings who don't dress girlie are really attractive, just IMO.

• Show All
    • It's OK. I just like having a face to pair with answers, especially if it's someone who gives good answers, like you.

• Thank you.

• I personally don't think I'm God's gift but I have been told I'm good looking and that I'm a 10 (but that's mainly my boyfriend who says 10) but I do turn heads and it's not just guys who say I'm good looking, girls say I'm pretty too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am a 6

1|0
    0|0
  • i've been told 4 or 5.i'd agree with 4

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted perfect only because the next highest option was "a little above average."

0|0
    2|0
  • I'd say 7, maybe an 8 :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk like 7 or 8

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I would rate myself a 5. I think I'm average.

1|0
    0|0
  • many people do tell me that am very attractive. I think am around 7 or 8.

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted D. I've been told I'm pretty attractive. To me I'm like an 8 or maybe a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can range anywhere from a 6-8 depending on the day...if we were only talking about my face... my bod is a totally different thing...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say slightly below average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote D. Enough said.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am average a 5 maybe 5.5... on a good day...

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe a 6.5? I don't know that's up to the viewer haha

0|0
    0|0