Guys - Would stretch marks bother you on a toned bod?

I've always been really self-conscious of my stretch marks. I have pretty visible ones on my calves and really visible ones on my inner thighs (I know they will fade over time, a long time) but I'm not overweight at all. I go to the gym for 45 minutes at least 5 times a week, I eat healthy, drink a lot of water, but I think the main reason I have them is because I never really used to moisturize my legs & thighs after I showered. That makes me feel even worse knowing that I could have totally prevented them just by moisturizing more often. Anyways, my question is, would stretch marks bother you on toned body?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope! not at all

he'd be distracted by something else ;)

What Guys Said 2

• not at all,as long as there is no extra skin hanging, you are a catch.

• no it's ok,it's not a turn-off at all.

try to get a tan maybe it will help you make it less obvious.

What Girls Said 3

• Tanning helps makes them less visible, but won't make them disappear. I have them too and I tan and I noticed that it's less visible. I also work out a lot too! lol As for the creams, I don't think they work like they advertise. I think the absolute only sure-fire way to get rid of them is through laser work at your dermatologist, which is very expensive. I wouldn't worry about it too much. And any guy who is worthy of your time and heart will not let your imperfections bother them. Just be confident and be your fun-loving self! :-)

• I have them quite noticeably on the outsides and backs of my thighs, and my ass. They've faded but are still noticeable, what I'm more worried about is how they feel to a guy if he touches me. Do guys mind the feel?

• OMG tell me how did you get a toned body? I work out too and eat healthily, I'm not at all fat but not toned! How do you get there?

But about stretch marks, moisturising even now still helps and if you're under 24 you shouldn't have to worry so much. There are different creams or you could also use bronzer or whatever to hide stretch marks. I'm sure your guy would be more into your face and your heart than a couple of stretch marks! (And if he isn't then he obviously shouldn't be your guy =) )