Is it unrealistic to only want to date?

Women that are really short and have petite or athletic bodies?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's unrealistic if you're a 5 in looks and overweight. Yeah people may have preferences and that's fine, you like what you like, but that wasn't what you asked. You asked whether your taste was realistic. For example I may want to only date someone who is just like me (same type of personality, same sense of style, same tastes, etc.). There's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but that doesn't mean that my preference is realistic...because really, what's the chance that I'll get with a person like that? Very slim, lol. So with that said, since your question is only based off of aesthetics, if you're a decent-looking guy with a decent looking body (not necessarily a ten) then it's probably more realistic for you to only want to date petite, athletic-looking girls.

What Girls Said 4

• It perfectly acceptable for you to have a preferance of shorter women. I'm 5ft 2 and petite size 4. I've always been contious of my height, was teased a lot for beeing a shorty, it's good to hear that guys find that attractive :)

• No, it's not unrealistic. Everyone has preferences.

• no, that's your type. no big deal. there are a lot of short petite/athletic women out there to choose from, its not like its hard to find

• Yay finally a guy that likes short petite people I'm so happy :)

• As long as they aren't 16 LOL

Don't want to go to jail for tapping that

• ahahaha lol ook

• But I'd stuff you like a Thanksgiving turkey (:

What Guys Said 3

• I've heard of much more restrictive conditions that others placed on their own dating habits. I just think it's a shame that your primary standard is purely physical, personally.

• How is that unrealistic? You may be taking out many girls because they're not super short but nothing wrong with wanting a girl with a petite or athletic body.

• That's your preference and it's fine. Sometimes it is best to grab a wingman that likes curvy women.