Novak Djokovic Wimbledon Champion!!!

Your reactions on my countryman's win? :) CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first off nobody in my country watches tennis, except when the russian women are playing. Secondly I have no idea what country he is from, and chances are the average American couldn't locate it on a map (is that worst for your tiny country or for Americans? who knows). Either way I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm glad it gave you something to be proud of after your country massacred all those Bosnian women and children. Good job.

• please, you don't have any right to judge anyone about any massacre, not single American does, and you can't judge an entire country by the acts of soldiers who followed orders! And my country may be small, but were not scum, like most Americans are, you have no history, you're history is, that you were all prisoners and murderers that were sent away from europe... so fu*k off scum.

• there doesn't have to be an alliance! You're country has no right to bomb any other, if you have such a millitary force, why don't you nuke every other country? Because the entire world would wage war on you. And you cannot belive how happy I was when the twin towers were destoryed in 2001, you all just got what you deserved, and that is just the begining, and that shows that you're not as high and mighty like you all think.

• As I stated before China would never risk destruction for a country they have no alliance with, nor anyone for that matter.

According to international law, us bombing you was legal and encouraged by the international community.

As far as the twin towers I can care less, that was ten years ago. There hasn't been an attack since and we have two more countries in our hands, so I doubt it's just the beginning.

What Girls Said 2

• happy

• mad

What Guys Said 4

• /care

• how do you pronounce his name? I'm happy for you.

• I respect that player so much :)

he is a hard working player I've noticed him from the beging when I first saw him on tennis matches , I like his style of playing :)

• LOVE IT :) NOVAK IS T BEST in the world :) huge fan. I model my style of tennis after him