Is it slutty to wear mini-skirts?

As the question says.

I want your opinion :)

Personally I think it's cute to wear short skirt or shorts but not the way it shows your butt or something.

Thanks guys for the great answers! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with whipping those mini skirts out just make sure that when you bend down to pick something up you don't see anything "inappropriate". Although inappropriate is greatly debatable these days :p

What Guys Said 9

• Yea, I agree with what you're saying... short skirts are feminine and a cute style. Just cover what should be covered, trust your instinct, and you'll be fine.

But obviously some girls go way too short with a skirt or shorts and instead of being cute or sexy it's just a trashy attempt for attention...at least the vibe I usually get.

• only jealous girls and guys that you reject will call you a slut for doing that. haters gonna hate yo.

• I like the short skirt and short look. It's very eye pleasing :).

By the way, your picture is upside down or did you take that picture in Australia?

• Haha I know:). don't know how to fix it.

• 0_0 . turn it right side up in your picture viewer software and save it, then repost it here.

• You can not dress slutty. You can only act slutty..

If you are a slut already and then wearing things that show a lot of skin etc..then you are a slut but if you are not a slut and showing skin...then you are just showing skin. That is all. She sounds jealous..

I got 4 uppies for this on another question. So I suggest you follow my answer

• Oh and from your picture you would look really pretty not slutty. Then again I am a bit of a romantic

• its definitely sexy when girls wear both short skirts and short shorts. cuz of how they show off the legs

• not inherently, but it can be. It's about how she wears it.

• No not at all. I like wearing them to with a sexy top pantyhose and heels or boots.

• hell to the no. WEAR THEM!

• No they're really common now. A micro skirt would be.

What Girls Said 8

• depends on the skirt and the girl and the whole outfit. it's possible to do mini skirts in a classy way, but it's also possible to do them in quite a skanky way.

• I think they are fine. I don't think they are slutty. I love to wear both miniskirts and shorts in summer.

• I wear mini skirts all summer long, and I don't consider them slutty. However, I wear them t-shirts and not low-cut or stomach bearing tops.

• No I depends how you wear it e.g.

- with or without tights

- is it winter?

- are you wearing a low cut top too?

- how much skin are you showing altogether?

• I would wear it in the summer of course! ha ha without tights and a loose top :)

• Then that's fine, It sounds fashionable :)

• Not if you wear a T-shirt on top. The tip is BALANCE, showing your legs means you shouldn't show too much skin on top (i.e. don't show too much boobs). But any outfit can be classy and sexy if you know how to style and mix your outfits. And it's how you carry yourself, as long as you don't act like a "slut", you won't be percieved as one. Besides, it's summer, wear your miniskirt, girl!

• No, miniskirts are so common now they're normal, not slutty.

• Depends on where your wearing it too. Most of the time I don't think it's slutty.

• only if you wear hooker boots with it

mini skirts can be really cute and class with the right outfit