Guys, would you rather prefer a girl with hair extensions or short hair like I have?

Kind of long question but that's the question. Hair extensions vs. Short hair (for example, my hair, that kind of short hair)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your short hair works great, it lets your blue or green eyes pop out more.

Long hair at times projects as a security blanket for a couple of girls, with out them even knowing it.

What Guys Said 4

• I normally prefer NATURAL long hair but, your hair is very nice on you. you have a good look going

• short. never hair extensions.

• Short hair.

• What beery said.

What Girls Said 4

• your hair looks great,i don't even think you should grow it out-you'll look like everybody else,the fact that you're hot in a normal way,but have hair that doesn't fit with that normal hottness-makes you even hotter and memorable

• your hair looks good. hair extensions are icky.

• your hair looks rad and frames your face perfectly, but on those nights out that your feeling it, clip in a few extensions if you want, there's no harm in switching it up.

• Yep...your hair fits with your entire vibe...go with it and keep up that style.