What's better-- being doable or being datable?

To standardize the definitions, being doable means when you look at a girl you decide you would have a one night stand with her, and being datable means when you look at a girl you decide she could be girlfriend material (assuming she has a good personality).

I'm asking out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy but not slutty

What Guys Said 10

• Dateable.

• Dateable is better because if you're dateable then you're inherently doable.

• I guess it depends if you're one of those guys who just wants to shag you then move on doesn't it.

• Dateable because you can connect on a stronger level. Where Doable is basicly just based on looks.

• dateable

• Well being dateable is inclusive of being doable, and a hell lot more than just one night too, so I'd say that.

• Dateable always.

• Being a keeper.

• doable

• datable

What Girls Said 8

• I think to be dateable you have to be doable.

No one's going to date someone they wouldn't want to shag.

I mean, obviously I'd prefer to be seen as datable than doable - who wouldn't like to know that they're seen as more than just a hole?

• Depends on what the girl wants.

If she's not into relationships- doable.

If she is then dateable.

I think being doable is better.

• being doable is pretty much just physical attraction, and dateable is kind of the whole package, so I think I'd prefer to be called dateable.

• If you're datable, you're also doable. so that kills 2 birds with one stone

but if you're just doable then you are probably less respected by people

• being dateable

• Dateable.

• dpeneds what you're looking for. relationships or hookups?

• If she's dateable, that means she's doable by default. A girl being dateable - much better looking. Doable = attractive enough to bang, but not attractive enough to date. Let's not kid ourselves that our dating value has to do with anything but looks in the first three months or so.