I just cut my hair...and everyone says they like it! but I think they are lying :(

what do you think? maybe I'm just not use to it yet?

bf was telling me my old hair was boring and said he liked this one more cause it was "different"

then other people just said they like long hair better :(

before link

now :'( link

Most Helpful Girl

• what? it hardly looks different, to be honest. don't worry, it's fine. and anyway, it'll grow back if you really want it long again.

What Guys Said 5

• New is better.

Hair has more life and looks like it would have more movement.

• link

Warning: You are at Elevated

• I think it looks good :)

• I like the shorter hair better.

• why short? just curious cause all the girls are saying it looks the same :o

• i was thinking about that...but that would mean id have to cut it really short! id be really sad lol :(

• Clearly you like longer hair. Just go with whatever you like. Your boyfriend will accept you for who you are. True love is unconditional meaning he will love you regardless of the length of your hair. If my S.O. would go bald, I'd still love her.

• What ever I just praise the girls.And I can't watch your link

What Girls Said 7

• It's not that big a difference, really. You look cute either way.

• looks the same :/

• Well your old hair was pretty but the new one has more body.

• The two photos look very similar, you don't look any different. So forget what people say!

• I honestly think it looks really good! It suits you well.

• I like the hair cut (: it looks cute

• To be honest you look great with long and medium length hair...im envious! I look like I am 12 when I have medium to short hair.

• but I was told I look like a kid too lol its okayyy! at least we age well :3

• I don't think your haircut makes you look younger, but I would rather be asked my age rather than be considered too old.