Is this appropriate for a wedding?

It's a summer wedding outside, so I'm not really worried about the style. I'm wondering if it's too white..

This is not the same dress but the closest I could find. Mine is white and a nice brown and there is a little less space between the pattern. The belt is also brown and there is about a 2-inch brown hem on the bottom.

link

I don't know much about this kind of thing, so any advice is appreciated. My cousin is the groom if this makes a difference..

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's lovely for an outdoor summer wedding. And no, I don't think it's too white, not with a pattern similar to that. Should be fine. Besides, everyone will mostly be focused on the bride and groom, not what the guests chose to wear. :) Have fun!

What Guys Said 2

• If you are in doubt then do not do it. That is the best policy you should always use with anything

• Yeah, that works in some situations, but it's not always so simple.

I was sorta thinking that since I don't really know the bride well (only met her once), she wouldn't really care what I was wearing. I dunno..

• Honestly, you have to have a body like that girl to pull it off...

• Haha, see how high waisted it is? The love handles are nicely hidden..

What Girls Said 5

• I really think it's fine. It's hard to summer dresses with no white.

• I think it's a good choice for a summer wedding. I especially like the cut of the dress. And no, it's not too white. The only thing I'm not so sure about is the white/brown combo. It sounds a bit too bland/casual for a wedding so you should definitely glam it up with the accessories and makeup!

• Well, I wouldn't personally wear that to a wedding but whatever. We obviously have very different styles. And it's okay-ish. I don't like it as it's not my style, but I'm sure you'll look great in it.

• Thanks - not my usual style either, but cuter than the link and only $3.50 at the thrift store! Don't think it's too white?

• $3.50? Well, f*** me. Good deal. And no, it's not too white.

• Should be perfect

• no, if it has patterns on it like the one you posted, it should be fine