His eyes say one thing, but what is he saying?

so there's this guy friend that i've known for a long time, we were really close at one time but drifted apart, now he's back in my life, but this time i don't know what he's saying to me. he will text me at any random time and he can be so sweet and occasionally he will call me and we will laugh non stop, and he makes all these plans for us, and it never actually happens. the thing is when he gets to me at a later timing in the evening its like he starts his smooth talking and i can be flirty along with him that eventually he makes hints pertaining to sex, which has happened in the past, but its like this time, he's doing the talk but not the walk, so what, is he trying to look for a fwb, or could it be something more? its kinda mixed to me cause otherwise why does he get to me, by the way its always his initiation to the plans the calling the texting, so I'm not getting what his little code is trying to tell me, or even anything at all, so help? lol :) :)

What Guys Said 1

• HE might WANT SOMETHING more... YOU are AFTER ALL worth IT.

WHAT DO you WANT?

• AW THATS QUITE SWEET OF YOU TO MAKE THAT COMMENT :) :) AND I don't know CAUSE ITS LIKE EVERYTIME I LET BEGIN TO LET MY GUARD DOWN WITH HIM AND HE AND I GET CLOSER, HE LIKE GOES DISTANCE, SO IDK, CAUSE I WANT SOMEONE WHOS GONNA BE REAL AND NOT PLAY A GAME WITH ME, SO THATS WHY IDK. :) :) :)

What Girls Said 1

• I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS.. LIKE ALL THE TIME!

You dumb cow -___-'

• WELL NOW LETS GROW UP FROM ALL THIS CHILDISH NAME CALLING MISS CONFUSEDLOVESEEKING AND GET OVER IT HONEY :D