Is it possible to get a cute girlfriend if you're not hot?

Like if you act really confident and have a fun personality?

Most Helpful Girl

• What a shallow question. "I'm not hot, but I don't want to lower my standards. Instead, I want the girl to lower hers so that I can date up and she must date down."

How about you IMPROVE your looks so that you don't seem like such an ass.

• How many girls have that mentality that they don't want to date a guy unless he is hot? Take your head out of your ass

• That's not what she was saying. Of course some girls are like the QA. That doesn't mean it's justifiable.

• @TigerRose. Exactly. I'd say the same thing to a girl that asked this question. The MOST you should expect is to date someone on your level of attractiveness. To settle for what you are physically, but expect even more than that is shallow. Improve yourself, or date what you're able to give back. Imagine if every girl thought like you did. Not only would you definitely not a get a girl out of your league, but you wouldn't get a girl in your league either. You'd be forced to date down.

What Girls Said 21

• Are you somehow implying that you're a confident person? O:

• No. I'm asking if that will increase my chances at all. Even if I'm miserable on the inside but fake it.

• You can't fake it. But the good news is that once you realize that, you're on your way. : D

• Absolutely. I have a HUGE weak spot for sweet, confident, witty guys.

• You're cute [ without the buzz cut ]. So you shouldn't have much to worry about in the looks department. And to answer your question: yes, it's possible. Girls love a guy with confidence. (;

• Of course! Who ever you fall for will be cute to you no matter what! Saying you are not hot shows a bit of a lack of confidence. Believe you are good enough...girls are attracted to guys who are confident in themselves no matter how they look. From your pictures you don't look unfortunate in the looks department, you have to think so as well. You can act confident, but if you don't really feel confident it will show. You are good enough for anyone, it's all about making a connection with a person. Good luck! There is a perfect girl out there for you, and she will love everything about you.

• Act like yourself and find a few girls that click. Pick the one that's the hottest and you're good! (:

• confident and fun personality...yepyep! just don't be a jerk and have really high standards lol

whydd you cut your hairr?!?!?! :(

• I agree with everyone whp said you were attractive when you had hair. And I am very picky.

• You can totally get one. A lot of cute girls are shy and wouldn't make the first moves, so confidence and a fun personality are the keys. Just do it, ask a girl out.

• a sexy body and nice personality can make up for that x

• Yes...

And a sexy body isn't a necessity...ad least the usual kind - an uber tanned man with visible muscles and a short, gelled, dark hair... (I don't find this description sexy at all)

But you have to have something that attracts a certain girl. That can be something you're not even aware of possessing! (usually those things you don't even notice in yourself, but others see it - and love it)

• yea , it's possible

• absolutely

• yeah but most will probably just want you for your money, but hey, since most guys only care about getting action from girls, be my guest

• Why did you shave your hair off?

• The hair cut doesn't suit you! There was nothing wrong with your hair longer - it suited you! Ps stop screwing up your face in self pity when you take pictures...you are distorting your face when there is nothing actually wrong with you!

• How do you know that you're not hot since you're not a woman?

• Of course! You just can't show people that you're not confident in you appearance

• Yeah, I'm sure.

• yes of course, but your'e being really shallow

• yes it is, but I think your hot anyway.

• yup. got anyone in mind? :P

What Guys Said 10

• A wise friend and co-worker told me "Appearance is only 1% of who we are." I add, and the looks fade.

When you find that partner worth being with for the rest of your lives, you will find each other beautiful and that's all that will matter. No matter what anyone else thinks, you'll think each other is gorgeous/handsome. Does anything else truly matter except the two of you together?

"Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I am beautiful because you love me?" - Oscar Hammerstein, II, Cinderella

• Sure! Readjust your standards of beauty.

• I view my girlfriend as very cute, and I certainly am not hot. I'm pretty average-looking myself. It's totally possible to pull off with the right mindset.

• sure you can, you just got to show her confidence, and you're not shalow at all, you just trade confidence for beauty :D

• you will find her bro no worries :) good people always get good once :)

• It's definitely true. The reality is that women are sympathetic creatures, and feel a need to find something(s) to"fix" in a man, ie, women don't like perfect-looking guys with perfect personalities. This is definitely the case in my experience, as numerous women have told me that my most attractive physical feature is my eyes when I have a couple of relatively minor, but noticeable scars near them.

• Of course. But you can't just "act" confident - it's better to actually be confident. And ha ha I agree with everyone who said you looked a lot better with hair... grow your hair back. You looked pretty good with hair.

• i believe so

• Confidence is not an act. Either you are or you aren't.

• if your lucky with the girl type then maybe yes