When a woman looks in the man's eyes with intensity?

what does it mean when a woman looks deeply in my eyes.. there is a girl who looks me into the eyes with intensity when I'm talking to her to the point I feel uncomfortable.. she has a boyfriend..

she ask me questions such how are my progressing.. how long do I have till school

Most Helpful Guy

• interesting, I know I knew somebody like that too, sometimes intimidating right? I think she likes you dude, that is jsut me.

• she has boyfriend that I'm certain, and she just got into a relationship, so I think liking me is out of the question

• you can still like somebody and not be in a relationship

• sorry and be in a relationship

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she is trying to read your mind. Or she might be constipated hence the intensity in her eyes.

• Apparently, I do that to, but I don't have deep feelings for everyone I do this to, it's just the way my eyes are. If she does anything besides that then she might like you but otherwise she might not realize like me that she does that

• She could have deep feelings for you.

• that's probably just her personality, that she's really in your face type of person

What Guys Said 3

• She could just be a "starer" or perhaps she just does a lot more eye contact. or perhaps you could just think she's intense when she's not.

Do you know if she does this with other people?

• This is a different kind of look. Looking into someone's eyes when talking is a sign of respect and confidence. If she were to stare into your eyes and kiss you, well that's a different story

• umm... maybe she wants you to be your girlfriend or she is testing you I dunno...