Pippa Middleton's dress at the Royal Wedding.

I absolutely loved Pippa Middleton's dress at the Royal Wedding, and would like to find a (cheaper) version of this to wear to a fundraiser. Did you like it? What do you think - too fancy for a fundraising gala? Too bridal?

Most Helpful Guy

• What the blue hell? Why do people in f*cking America care so much for a bunch of figureheaded rubbernecking royals that have no political authority? They are f*cking pointless! Their existance is pointless. Pippa Middleton? Another pissant bitch that everyone wants to pay attention to that does nothing! What is the f*cking appeal? They don't do sh*t. What is the point of their existance, if they do not rule sh*t?!? I can understand if Chelsea Clinton's wedding were televised, at least her parents ACTUALLY RAN A NATION! The Windsor family don't run anything, and for the wedding to get so much publicity is as retarded as f*ck.

What Guys Said 2

• Hoooooly sh*t. I just cracked the system. I finally know how it works. GAG takes an advertising question like this and puts it on the front page, and puts a few other questions that were asked around the same time on the front page with the advertising one. This question has been on the front page for about 7 and a half hours now (possibly more). Awesome, I now know how it works :D.

• Pippa Middleton is such a f**king weird name.

John Hancock sounds better.

What Girls Said 12

• It's a nice dress, but pretty formal for a fundraiser. Unless you got it in a different colour and maybe shorter too :)

• Is this the dress you're talking about? link

If so, I think it would be good, although maybe it would be better if it wasn't all white (for a fundraiser, that is).

• Honestly, who gives a f*** about Pippa Middlelton?

• You're right: her dress was aboslutely one of the focal points of the entire wedding (besides Kate's even more stunning dress!)

I agree with LenaLove. If you could find it in another color, it would perhaps be more suitable for a fundrasier. The white is just a little too bridal, in my opinion. :)

• that dress is very classy and stylish indeed but also too bridal. I can choose a model like this as a wedding dress if one day I get married! but, maybe you can prefer very similar pattern with short hemline.

• The white one or the green one?

If you mean the white one, it's pretty.

If you mean the green one, it's even better, but the color is puke-y... Haha

...but honestly...I also thought we where done with all of this... x)

• who?

• It's actually really nice. I like it.

• The wedding was on April 29, it's now July 4th!

• I don't think it matters

• i thought it was a good choice, but then again, I'm sure hundreds of people were invovled in that decision

here's something similar

link

• uuuuugh, I thought we were done with this.