Girls with glasses?

Yes or No?

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• A very big yes on that. A very very VERY big yes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. Turn On.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl but on some girls it's insanely sexy. A real turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. nice thin one's; sure. No bifocals. Something like: Dolce&Gabbana, Christian Dior, or Armani. The sexy secretary look.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on which girls he glasses are on, sometims glasses makes a girl look "not attractive" and in the other hand its a huge turn on!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes if they are sexy looking glasses. you know when it gives a girl kind of a sexy secretary type of look I guess you would call it

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely make passes at girls with glasses! I find them incredibly sexy. Also, (and I have no idea why), I like them better if they're stronger/thicker. And since glasses are in style now, women have a great excuse to try them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, its a big thing in term of fahsion in uk

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care either way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! Glasses are super cute and add to the percieved intelligence factor! Just so long as you didn't get them for $4.99 at a drug store, you are good to go!

0|0
    0|0
  • yess maim. I think its sexy when a guy wears glasses. I also wear glasses of my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I think they can look really cute on a girl. Guys like it cause it has that whole dirty librarian/ sexy secretary look. It's the whole Sarah Palin thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • if the glasses fit your face shape nicely. then they are defenatly a yess.

i personally think guys who were glasses are sexy =]

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl but I like guys with glasses. so long as they are stylish and suit his face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a girl with glasses. lol.

I don't mind them on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend actually requests that I wear mine sometimes. he likes the naughty librarian/sexy secretary look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, so I can see and not fall on someone so I don't look like a dumbass.

0|0
    0|0