What makes a person beautiful?

What makes a person beautiful?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think every person is beautiful in their own way, you just have to look closely and notice.

What Guys Said 9

• A lot of things can make a person beautiful. Clothes, hairstyle, the way they walk, the way they talk, eyes, nails, lips, and many more.

• "The beautiful face of a madonna, a mirror of peace of mind and health, tender, somewhat fanciful eyes, a blameless figure - this is one thing; a bright mind and an educated language - this is another; but the quiet, serene, modest and chaste soul of an angel who can do no harm to any creature--that is the best."

Sigh.

• How well they treat others, even though they may be "superior/inferior" to them by societies standards. The way they carry themselves, their personality, and their smile are all things I think are beautiful.

• How big their **** is, and how fat they are

Source: girlsaskguys.com questions

• beauty is all about attitude and how you carry yourself.

• Personality, easily. Someone can be physically attractive (or hot), but if they don't have an awesome personality they are just "eh" to me. Personality defines beauty for me.

• I definitely find people who smile way more beautiful than people who dont. Attractive people that smile are still hot - but are definitely not things of beauty.

• hhhmmmmmmm eyes, obviously other things but eyes do it for me lol

• Their smile :)

What Girls Said 9

• Inner beauty truly counts the most. I know it is cliche, but people that are beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside aren't really beautiful their looks fade and honestly don't matter anymore you end up resenting them for it because their looks lured you in. With an ugly person their inner beauty shines so bright and their outter looks don't matter and even then you find things that most would find unnattractive endearing.

• being a good person, have a positive attitude and smile!

Being fine with their self is important to... we pass that image to other people...

I guess just be honest and sincere is a good way of being unique and being unique is beautiful

And sure you got to be clean and tidy have a little care with how you look is important to... :)

i hope it helps =)

• -Healthy hair, skin & nails

-Symmetrical or somewhat symmetrical facial features

-Being at a healthy weight(not over or under weight)

-Proportional body

-Nice smile(straight, white teeth)

To be politically correct, a great personality

• Its in the way they love,just pure simple,selfless love.

• How they treat people. Especially when no one is looking.

• being kind

• their personality =)

• You look good.

• Kindness and intelligence.