T-shirt and jeans sexy or not on a gal?

Do guys think a girl is sexy if she's just wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans? even jeans and a hoodie? hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends to be honest. First it depends on the girl, if she's hot or not, if a girl is sexy, she can pull just about anything off, but if not then some things will make her look even worse. Also it depends on the jeans and the t-shirt. Tight = yes, baggy = not so much, but again those tie in to how hot she is without clothes. Hoodies can also be hot, but it depends on the person and how baggy they are. Long story short, hot girls can pull it off no prob, and less hot girls it just looks "neutral" on them, and tight is good, not necessarily chocking you, but form fitting clothes is a definite plus.

• just wondering because I basically live in tshirts and jeans when it's winter. But I always wear them tight, never loose and I have an hourglass figure so I guess that would show.

• Well, in that case then definitely hot

What Guys Said 6

• Probably the sexiest thing a girl could wear in my opinion.

• sexy

• Sexy.

• T-shirt, no bra, tight jeans or jean shorts = hot!

• haha what is it with guys and being attracted to girls not wearing bras?

• If she's hot, she's hot...but I am a 70s child...T-shirts & jeans are wonderful...

• really all depends on the girl and the clothes. but yeah if the girl was attractive and had a nice shape and the jeans where tight and the t-shirt as well..yeah it can be hot

What Girls Said 4

• Well if you're just a sexy person and give off a sexy appeal then. yeaa(;

• it can be if the girl is sexy

• it can be really cute and casual

• depends on the girl