Makeup in an aerosol can?

In the popularity of airbrush makeup, I have seen some companies do the "foundation in a spray can" deal.

How many of you girls have tried it, and how did you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i helped a friend for a photoshoot once and the makeup artist put on the diorskin airflash spray foundation. I didn't do it myself so I don't know what the 'handling' of it is like. but anyway I had a zit that day, and it took him ages to cover it up. it was light and felt like I didn't wear anything (I think), but the time taken to make sure I had perfect skin took him a really long time to achieve with just that foundation.

What Guys Said 1

• based on how aerosol cans spray, ud better have a very very steady hand when putting it on!

What Girls Said 4

• never tried it or heard of it I've only heard of the airbrush make-up, but now that you mention it I'll definitely try it!

• goes on uneven and looks fake if you have it done it looks better

• I've never tried it but I imagine it would be thick in some spots rather than others. I prefer using a foundation brush.

• i've heard of airbrush, but there's a machine for that, haven't seen the ones in a can though