Bandeau Bikinis = Hot ?

Do you think a bandeau bikini looks good on girls with small chest?

I just bought one and I'm tall and slim with small breasts. At first I thought it looked good on me but now I'm having second thoughts I think maybe it flattens my chest more...

Wonder what men think of this kind of bikini and can it still look hot even if it doesn't emphasize the breasts?

If anyone wants to see it I found it on a webpage, so I bought only the top and paired it with a bright red bikini bottom I already owned.

link www. cocobay. co. uk/seafolly-plume-bikini-sable/

Just remove the spaces from the address I can't put links in my questions apparently lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, those are very hot. Also, I find breast size to be less important than other aspects. Obviously personality is important, but within the body, things like general curves, hair, skin, face, and of course: butt play a major role. From a purely objective point of view: I value the posterior more than the breasts lol, as long as they are a regular shape and even, they don't really need to be that big, long story short, don't worry about your small breasts, their not a deal-breaker, especially if you find a guy that actually loves you not just the way you look in a bikini.

What Guys Said 6

• Speaking as a guy who likes tall, thin, small breasted girls ...

Its probably NOT the best style for you. Now the good news is it probably doesn't matter, because the guys who are going to be drooling over you are going to be leg/ass guys, and they aren't going to care THAT much what top you have on.

But yeah, something with straps tends to look better on slim girls, imho.

• I think it's a nice looking bikini, for me stomach and butt are much more important than breast size. Besides most girls now a days are not normally that big.

• Speaking as a guy who genuinely loves your figure, I think Claire Danes in this bandaeu bikini looks hot. I don't think push up bras and bikinis are needed when small breasts simply look so good on slim women. link

• Yes and yes. Go for it!

• i think it looks nice (:

• I actually like them on a girl with big breasts. Why not wear a string triangle top or a push up top?

• ty :) ya I'm hesitating because I've actually tried another top that was push up and similar to a bra but less stylish more plain. I'm still not quite sure if I made the right choice.

What Girls Said 6

• The bandeau tops don't have any uplift so they aren't the best if you are very small in breasts (so A) but they are good if you are a bit larger (like a B or C). I have seen a type of bandeau that twists a bit that ties around the neck that gives more boost if you have small t*ts. But if you don't mind looking flat chested that would look fine and you get smaller tan lines with bandeau tops.

• i think banded halter bikinis flatter tall & slim girls with small breasts. like this: link

bikinis with ruffles also help to emphasise the breasts.

bandeau bikinis look great on girls with small busts, so don't give up that bikini you own :-)

• totally agree with this^ :)

• thx girls :) its just from the front it looks nice but from the side it flattens me a bit since its kind of tight to hold to the body

• I got one online from victorias secret last year, and although the design and everything is cute I agree it kind of flattens my chest so I wouldn't ever get another one in that style... I still wear it though. I say if you like it then wear it and don't care about what other people think. However I like the triangle tops/string bikinis more.(:

• I mean your boobies aren't pushed up and emphasized but I think it'd look cute anyway!

• People with small breasts shouldn't wear bendeaus, just saying (;

• No. Bandeau bikinis do not tend to look good on small chested girls imo