Need your opinions on this outfit please! URGENT.

OK as a smart casual dress for college/sixth form would these clothes look good together I brought the exact ones in the picture, honest opinion thank you! + what do you think of the outfit?

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 6

• i feel like its not that casual, looks like a private school thing almost, I don't know its just not my style, I'm sure it'll look fine. I wouldn't put black and brown together. Maybe just use a simple white blouse, keep the shorts (which I loooove) maybe put actual hoes on and keep the heels? But if you have "browner" heels, I would use those. But your current shoes are useable. Just my opinion :]

• It's preppy, but cute.

• So cute ! I agree, get some black thick rimmed glasses ;-)

• I don't mind it, but its not my style at all. Kind of reminds me of an old private school uniform, if you like it go for it. (:

• I like the shorts...but the shirt is a bit old for you. Maybe you can try something more youthful. It's a nice outfit but too mature for some reason. Maybe a plain white button-down will do better.

• love it. I think it's really stylish and fashionable while still being casual