Your Style INSPIRATION?

Who or what inspires your style with casual wear and formal wear?

I personally love Selena Gomez, Blake Lively, Sophia Bush, and TV shows that come out on the CW and ABC Family

Most Helpful Girl

• Selena Gomez dresses really cute, I love her

I also love Kesha's style. A lot of her stuff is extreme for everyday wear, but I am inspired by her look so I take bits and pieces of her style and translate it to my normal life

I also think jerks or jerkins whatever you wanna call it has cute looks too but I don't dress like a jerk I just like bits and pieces link link

What Guys Said 2

• I've never heard of any of those people so thanks for making me feel old I guess. Anyway, I can't say that I actively look at anyone for inspiration but I will say that I'm often told I dress like Daniel Tosh link or Hipster Hitler sans glasses link

• Cary Grant and Humphrey Bogart.

Art Deco for everything else non-clothing related.

What Girls Said 12

• Sakurina! Also nonoka iwata. I like all gyaru models but those are my favorites. The clothes are adorable and the makeup works perfectly with my face. I look so much prettier with it. Check out shirogyaru.com I look like the pics of the normal girls not the high fashion covers. :) I follow different fashion blogs for casual and dressy looks

• 1|1
  • I'm truly inspired by Kate Moss, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Alexa Chung's sense of style. Their style is absolutely amazing; it's funky and fresh which is what I try to incorporate into my own wardrobe. I love vintage clothing mixed in with fresh new pieces. I love fashion because it's a way to express yourself without any words; you can't beat that.

• Yes Blake Lively! I kinda like Miley Cyrus' style too

• Now-a-days I love, love, love Kelly Osborne's look. Its trendy-classy, with a bit of funky uniqueness.

• I've always loved Victoria Beckham's style sense...there's something effortless about her...

• I read seventeen and all those magazines so I get inspirations frpom those people but Yah I agree with you're people exspecially selena Gomez :)

• My professor in Humanities, with a mixture of the Charlie's Angel's, Scarlett Johansson and Vivian Hsu's style. Hard to explain, haha.^^

• Scarlett Johansson has a very beautiful style she always looks goos at red carpets and interviews I like her style too :)

• Sexy and classy. :)

• I get most of my inspiration for casual clothes from other girls/ women I see on the street or I just wear the things I like and they always seem to match as for formal clothes I get most of my inspiration from the 1950's/ the pin up type style.

• Miley Cyrus, Leighton Meester, and sometimes Kristen Stewart.

• link

This is mine XD

• i like melinda's style from ghost whisperer