Do guys really like blondes more?

my hair is brown. I always thought it was drab and boring looking. guys never paid attention to me.

i dyed my hair blond in the beginning of June to see if I liked it. I've had more guys hit on me in the past month of having blond hair than in the past year or two.

why did blond hair get me attention all of a sudden? nothing else about me changed.

if it's relevant I dress like this link link link and do my makeup like this link

guys have approached me when I was out jogging, riding the bus, buying coffee, and just doing day to day things like that.

and to tell you the truth I'm not that pretty. I'm average face and body wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both blond and brunette (and redheads)

What Guys Said 2

• idc. I think your pretty. period

anyways. all natural will always in an in trend.

u don't need to be superficial to get attention

be yourself. loving yourself first is the key to your own personal life

it will be exterted from you. that feeling that people get when they are around u

• i like brunetes actually

What Girls Said 4

• Blond sticks out more and guys tend to like the bottle blond look.

But maybe you just look better as a blond? Could be why.

• Maybe you suit blond better than brown?

• well in my case, a lot of guys like me (foreign or not) because of my black hair but not just because of that. I asked my guy and he told me that blond isn't attractive but that really depends to your personality

• some guys like blonds some like brunettes that's just the way it is maybe you looked better blond