Does hair color really matter that much ?

So, I always hear that one guys likes blond, others red and another's black hair. But does it really matter that much or at all? For example, I always thought that I'm into dark hair guys, but that's not true because I often fell for blond guys as well. Or is it that you don't find girls with other color than you like attractive ? I always thought that if I like his personality and looks I don't care what color his hair is. Maybe it's different for guys, so, share your ideas.

• Hair color matters a lot
  • I don't really care

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a harmless preference, I think. I prefer blondes, but that doesn't exclude everyone else from being attractive to me and I wouldn't avoid them whatsoever.

What Guys Said 5

• As long as I'm attracted to her and like her personality I wouldn't really care. I mean yeah I have a preference but it isn't a major factor to make it or break it with a girl. And I liked her in the first place didn't I? So it doesn't matter what color hair she had, if I liked her then I liked her.

• To be honest with you I love gingers but I don't judge people by their hair colour so I go by personality. I guess the hair colour doesn't matter that much, It's just a plus if they have it.

• If it didn't seem like a woman's personality determined her hair color, I'd say it didn't matter at all. Brunettes seem the most down to earth, which is what I like.

• I think the length and the texture matter more than the color for me personally.

• I couldn't really care. I like hair colours black and blond, and everything in-between. What really counts is personality / heart. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think it TOTALLY depends on how it looks on the person?

• Not really I guess its about the face features the most...

I do love redhairs but most redhaired guys which are pretty rare specially in my Country are really ugly...so I guess the hair is not really the main thing...