Does your boyfriend or husband have ugly/normal/cute face?

Hi

Just Be honest , Does your boyfriend or husband have ugly/normal/cute face ?

what of your boyfriend or husband makes him sexy to you ?

• He has ugly face
    0% (0)33% (2)15% (2)Vote
  • He has normal face
    29% (2)67% (4)46% (6)Vote
  • He has cute face
    71% (5)0% (0)39% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• My fiance has a super cute baby face. Great sparkly eyes. He also has a great body. But what makes him most sexy is how much he adores me. I just don't find a guy sexy to any great degree if they don't find me attractive.

I had an ex-boyfriend who I was very attracted to and he honestly was pretty unattractive as far as facial features. He had a smoking physique though and his personality definitely attracted me to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• He has a handsome face, more than a cute one. He's very handsome, sexy, can be cute, funny, everything I need him to be. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is damn hot! (: Really dark hair, defined jaw, pretty straight and white teeth, and most importantly BLUE EYES! DROOL! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • mine has an ugly face ccording to my friends but I think its cute. I LOVE it he had green eyes and blond short hair he's tall and tan and has a GREAT body and butt. over all he's a real turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend has a cute face when he gets all confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's tall, has light hair and light eyes, and he's really nice to me which makes me like him... But I love his arms and abs... he also has really REALLY hands... But what really makes me want him overall is how open his eyes seem... I can look in them and tell how much he loves me and wants me... <3

0|0
    0|0
    • he has nice eye or nice look ?

• I like how he looks, but it's really just a plus to his eyes... really light blue eyes... it just makes me want him when he's just staring at me...

What Guys Said 1