Makeup tips for pale skin and blue eyes?

I have really pale skin so I was wondering what makeup would look good on me. I really try to play up my blue eyes, but to much makeup on my skin makes me look really over done, and when I try smokey eyes I end up looking very racoon-ish. What are some colors or style ls that might look good on me? Pictures welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• Light brown, peach, bronze, light blue (trust me, it works - link link pale pink, orange, yellow ( link ... link - this is an excellent example of how you can accentuate your eye color (with a pencil eyeliner on the bottom lash line, and a contrast color shadow on your upper lid)...

I like colors! x)

---it would really help to know which shade of blue are your eyes.

(btw, I also have really pale skin and dark blue eyes)

Hope I helped

=)

• Oh, and if you want to create a smoky eye use gray rather than black...

link

---something like this, just imagine her pale and blue-eyed... ^_~

• Ah!

I love girls who know their colors! Yum!

So...want to go back to my place? ;)

(I have a yellow blowup chair)

• Hahaha Well, when you put it like that... +_^

What Guys Said 3

• You probably don't want to go with dark colors - in general. I don't wear make-up myself, but based on what I found on You-Tube, you probably want to go with using a foundation to make your skin look like it's colored evenly.

Unfortunately, I can't post the links for you, but you can search for some make-up tips on youtube.

• I agree with StillWater there. She's got it! =-)

• none at all :D

i for one want to see a girls beautiful face, not her makeup.

• Aww! That's sweet :)

• If you've never heard of the "liar's paradox", then you wouldn't know. Just remember, if we're ever taken over by machines, just throw one of them a self-referencing paradox and watch their android head explode. XD

• from the tip you gave, you sound like you are a woman, why would you post as a man? but seriously, I think girls are beautiful with or without makeup. I know what the liar paradox is but I found it funny that you called me a liar and that's what the first word of your username is :D

What Girls Said 9

• I have blue eyes and fair skin as well. I use a ton of different looks that turn out pretty well. I always use a pink blush and a dusty pink lip gloss. Now for the eyes I have two different looks.

For daytime:

I use a neutral whitish color all over my lids, then use an angled brush for my crease/lash line with either a dark purple color or a deep brown. If you want it to be more fun, try blue, green, or any other bright color. Always finish with mascara.

For nighttime:

I use the same base color. Then I take a medium brown or purple and apply it to the lid. After that, I take a much darker color (could be any dark color, really) and use that on the crease and wing it out, from the lash line. I then use a black or blue eyeliner as close to my lashes as possible and finish with mascara. It always looks good and is quite easy to do.

Hope this helps!

P.S. Physicians formula is the best brand I've seen that matches up colors for blue eyes. Their eyeliner and shadow is excellent.

• I have a very pale skin with dark blue eyes too, like you. Peach tones don't really work for most really pale/fair girls, but light pinks (as a blush or on your lips) are very pretty. I always use black mascara and a little winged black eyeliner too accentuate my eyes, and when I go out I sometimes line my waterline with a white eyepencil and put a little bit of high lighter on the corners of my eyes. I don't really like eyeshadow, but I think colors like MAC's blue orbit look good on blue eyes! blue orbitt -> link

Good luck (:

• Light brown eyeshadow will help make your eyes pop. :)

• eye liner on top of your eye lids... pink or peachy blush, dramatic black lashes and pink/peach lipstick would give you the right look

• A dark brown color would be good. Maybe even try a smokey eye with a brown color. :)

• gold looks magnificent on blue eyes. its a pretty versatile color that accentuates most eye colors.

• Light green eye liner and a light eye shadow might look nice. Try lighter colors overall.

• earth tones would be nice. browns, greens, hazels

• Don't wear foundation that's any shade darker than your normal skin color. It'll look really bad. Try some peachy or rosey blush, but not one that's too dark for your skin.

To avoid that raccoon look don't line the bottom of your eyes with dark eyeliner an don't put dark eye shadow down there either. Also, try some eye shadows that would make your eyes pop, such as light pink, brown, gold, purple, and maybe even green. You'll have to find out which colors look best on you. If you want your eyes to be the focus point of your face then remember not to make your lips too standout-ish.

If you'd like your lips to be the main focus of your face then make your eyes very subtle by just wearing mascara and eyeliner and for your lips whatever color you'd like. But, if you have yellow-ish teeth when you wear really red lip stick then try something with a blue undertone or a purple one because that'll make your teeth seem whiter.

I hope I helped :) Good Luck!