Do guys get "obsessed" with girls, like girls do for guys?

For example, girls get all, "he's looking at me!" "He smiled at me! *squeel!*" "I can't stop thinking about him" and so on. Do guys get like this as well

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell, yes we do, I spend now less then an hour a day thinking about this one girl I know. I waited for 2 years for her to come back after she left for France and said she would come back in a year. she is so beautiful, inside and out, that it makes me cry every time I think about. Now she is back I I have no clue how to tell her I think I love her.

• Sometimes its better to come out and say it I kinda been in the same position. I understand you might be scared to get rejected, or lose her forever but you almost did man she went to france there was no guarentee that she would have came back.

Tell her because you're killing yourself: wondering, wishing, hoping, wanting, secretly loving her.

• I haven't told her for two reasons. the first is this, she just came back from two year away and I have changed in a lot of ways and I want to let her get used to the me 1.3 before I start anything. the second is that she has an odd way of disappearing, and it's not just me others have wondered if she is half ninja.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure. Some guys. Maybe not as many as girls, but yeah, it's possible.

• Well, we don't look over to our bros and squeel or anything, but we definitely get those feeling, we just tend to keep them to ourselves. Especially, me, I'm cool calm and collected on the outside like "whatever bro" but on the inside I'm like "HOLY SHIT SHE LIKES ME" and if we really like a girl or even more: love her, she's all we think about

• So in the inside boys, jump up and down like a little kid with a new toy because a girl likes them? Cute. I love how guys keep at straight face at times such as those. x]

• yeah, we keep the poker face :-|

when a girl likes us, it's the best feeling in the world, but we're like "oh, that's cool I guess"

• without the squeel part yes xD

• I lol'd in real life because I pictured by body builder men squeeling at a girl for just looking at them. xD

• hhaahah probably something like this link :D

• LMFAO! Even the monkey's having a heart attack xD

• Not really unless they really don't get a lot of attention

• I can't speak for all guys, but I don't.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate it when my friends are like OMG HES STANDING UP, OMG HE'S SITTING DOWN, OMG HE TOOK A BITE OUT OF HIS SANDWICH. I think guys are more like in their mind "She looks hot in that shirt today.." Not like obsessing over everything she does.

• Haha one time my friends did that to a guy they liked, and haooened to be taking a bit out of his sandwhich and they all squeeled and went on and on about it all I could think about was "d*mn that sandwhich looked good." :D

• OMG! -squeals like a schoolgirl- He just wrote a comment, on my comment. Like. OMG!

• Lol, like OMG, I think he likes you! ;D

• I don't think guys read too much into the details as we girls do.