How can I gain Xpert points on GirlsAskGuys.com?

Guys seriously I need to know how, it's killing me. How can I gain Xpert points on GirlsAskGuys.com? --'

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• link

You get points for practically everything. They take 24-48 hours for the points to be added though.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• By asking and answering questions etc. But you have to wait a few days before they are added to your account.

0|0
    0|0
  • You gain 1 point per question you ask, 2 per day you log on, 3 per time you answer a question, and 10 per best answer-that's how they have it broken down, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • What stevo said plus if you write articles and upload pics you get some as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• -answer questions

-ask questions

- get a reality check

- complete your profile info

- upload pictures

- write articles/ stories

0|0
    0|0
  • Just answer a lot of questions and ask questions too. Log on several times a day, because each login gives you points.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask good questions, answer lots of questions, rate people on Reality-Checks, log on every day, write an article/story, follow GAG on Twitter, upload pictures, fill out your profile, follow GAG on Facebook etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand why you ask. Its really not an easy system for new users. Mainly by being active on this site (answering/asking)

0|0
    0|0
  • answer questions, ask questions, follow on Facebook, follow on tweeter, get your questions rated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask and answer questions not much to it

0|0
    0|0