Does blond hair really suit me better?

Sorry, another stupid style question, I know...

Today I made an appointment to get my hair dyed. My friends asked me what color I was dying it, and I told them I was going back to red. They all flipped out and told me that blond suited me much better and if I didn't go back to blond I was making a mistake.

I'm just curious as to whether or not you agree. I like both blond and red, so I wouldn't mind being either. There are photos of my different hair colors in my profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the blond best, but I'm not sure if that's just because you aren't wearing glasses in those pics? Do whatever you want though. I'm into dying my hair crazy colors and I've never had it blond before, but I want to die it platinum and my friend's mom is just like, "No. That wouldn't look good on you." this isn't the first time she's commented on my hair style or color, but I just don't mind what others say anymore. Hope this helps! (:

What Guys Said 5

• I like the red as well.

• Definitely liking the blond look.

• I think blond look the best on you.

• I liked the red. :)

• I know its a month late, but I prefer red on u, and pretty much everyone else too.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually think brown looks the most natural on you, even though you're naturally a red head? (I think :S)

• My hair's actually a light brown naturally, like this: link

That was me in high school, before I started dying my hair (and cutting it).

• Blonde!

• I say blond

• I prefer blond on you :)