Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY! Thoughts?

So today the verdict decided that Casey Anthony is not guilty of anything but lying to police. I for one was extremely shocked. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• The prosecution made it's case, but I think the fact that there was no cause of death or DNA to link her to the murder led to the acquittal. The jury had to find her guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, and there wasn't enough physical evidence to link her. I truly believe in my gut that she knows exactly what happened to that little girl and somehow she covered it up. Of course, someone's intuition doesn't mean jack sh*t in a court of law. Nevertheless, IF she is indeed guilty then she must deal with that for the rest of her life and when she dies and meets her maker.

• yeah I'm glad she got off I don't want to live in a country where you can just be accused of something and ahve a lynching in the street

• Well she didn't really seem too terribly guilty of what she did (if she did it). So for the people saying that she will have to live with it on her conscience, I honestly don't think she has a conscience. No she will just keep going out and partying not caring that her daughter is dead. She makes me sick honestly.

• @ QA...She has some type of mental illness. But, she clearly wasn't ready to be a mother, given her reactions/demeanor when her daughter disappeared and died. No parent should have to lose a child and when they do, their lives are never the same. They are beyond devastated.

What Guys Said 4

• its a f***ing disgrace. Trails are by a jury of peers, not all of America. Trial should sure as hell NOT be televised ever. Its useing our justice system as a f***ing ratings booster, and it pisses me the hell off. Are whole f***ing government and country is turning into a god damn joke.

No this is not nice, its tuff love. America used to be great, now we exploit horrible trials for fun and money. WTF

• Seriously, I love your answer. We need someone like YOU in public office because you see the same sh*t the rest of us see. Maybe someone young, fresh & vibrant can straighten out the phucking mess the prevous generations of politicians have 'bestowed' on us.

• Kim Kardashian was shocked too. Oh the irony. But I guess it's OK since now there's 2 generations of Kardashians with an affinity for getting black guys off.

• She still did it despite the verdict.

• LYNCH MOB!

What Girls Said 4

• It's a disgrace to Caylee. No justice and her mom doesn't seem to be too terribly upset over her daugher being dead. And everyone knows she is guilty as the day is long.

• indont know she guilty, I wasn't there

• Hmm you're child missing for a month BEFORE you call the cops? completely normal. Partying while this month is going on? also normal. I know that's what I would do if my child was missing. Maybe they just wander back when they dissapear.

• This is the second time I've seen this asked ... you get the same answer... it sucks but hey sh*t happens

• Who is Casey Anthony?

• you haven'y heard? Everyone is talking about it and it's all over the TV. But anyway, she was accused of killing her daughter. The whole case is just a bunch of complications and question marks, but she was up for the death penalty, and everyone was so certain she was going to be convicted of being guilty. Oh well.

• you own a computer with internet so you have a tv

• Well now you know (:

• I was super shocked! I've watched it from the start, and even watched it in my Criminal Justice class in school. I honestly think she did it, no matter what the jury says. She's as guilty as they come, and they should have convicted her.