What do you think of this kind of hat?

It is a big trend in the gyaru fashion and I think it is really cute. Kind of ironic in an adorable way

link

link

On a girl like this link she is so cute! My face is similar to hers but I have shorter curly hair and no bangs. What do you think of the trend? I want to buy a black hat with the words outlined in white

Here are the links again

link

link

And the last one is of some cute gyarus link I can't find the original image again but this'll do

Most Helpful Girl

• love the last one. I don't like the word ugly on a hat, it's an ugly word. I also don't like "I'm with stupid" shirts and guns as a fashionable symbol link

• I never understood the guns either, nor the brass knuckles.

• That too. It's ridiculous, people don't care what they are representing just that it's fashionable.

What Guys Said 1

• the links you posted just take us to google images showing a bunch of results. post proper links please.

What Girls Said 5

• i can't see them,it just takes me to google images and the images don't have any hats in them

• hey,if it's your style,rock it,who gives a f*** about what we say,but,i wouldn't wear it

• I never liked trucker hats, they're just not my style.

• It's more of a sporty hat than a trucker hat I'd say. And they're sold out everywhere so I can't get my paws on a real one :( I'm going to custom order one from Lids instead :P

• Hmm I love the last link, it looks super cute on her. You don't see a lot of girls wearing hats like that, but for the ones who can pull it off, it looks great. I'd buy one. get it and see what people say (:

• Yup I love quirky trends. I'm going to buy a faux fur fox tail to go with this crossbody bag. Weird cute stuf like that ;)

• Haha, that's awesome ;)

• I haven't seen them arounnd but I'm not a real big fan of these kinds of hats!:)

• Ok.