Any big upcoming music releases that you're looking forward to?

I personally can't wait for the new Blink-182 and We Came As Romans albums, both coming out in September... and the Angels & Airwaves "LOVE" double-album and film out in November!

What albums are you looking forward to?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Jay Z and Kanye's - Watch The Throne (but I don't think it's gonna be that good)

J Cole's - Cole World (I like his music even though his single is just okay)

I'm a Busta Rhymes fan so when his new one comes out - The Chemo or E.L.E. 2

Method Man got a new album coming out

I don't know if there gonna be any good but I hope they are

• Ehh a lot of times it's unfair to judge an upcoming album on the single... Those are just out to appeal to as many people as possible, so it's possible they can be dumbed-down a bit musically/lyrically, where as the rest of the album isn't necessarilly.

• Yeah that's true especially for hip-hop but I have seen the single be the only good song on the album and it was mediocre at best

• Yeah... It happens. Definitely sucks, lol.