How would you differentiate Bad luck and Hard luck ?

How would you differentiate this using an example ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are lying naked with your hard a*s facing sky. And lot of pussies fall from the sky. None of it fall on your d**k, its called Bad luck.

You are bent with your Ass facing sky, and only 1 d**k fall from the sky, and it fall into your a*s. Its called Hard luck.

I hope its quite clear now :P

• Yes! Bad luck is where something good should happen but instead nothing does, hard luck is where something bad shouldn't happen but it does. Thank you 'Anonymous_User'.

• Sorry I meant hard d**k not hard a*s :)

you are welcome

• dats good Example lolzzz

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Bad luck is when you walk down the street and you get sh*t on by a bird,an example of hard luck is when you're for instance competing in something lets say a soccer match and your team loses, then somebody could say 'Hard luck'.

• A bird crapping on you is generally considered to be good luck :p

• yeah I was thinking that it was a bad example after I posted it, it was just the first thing that came to mind. Let me rephrase that then... it's bad luck if you step in dogsh*t and you just bought new shoes! good enough?

• Cause and effect of life. Sometimes bad things happen, sometimes good things happen.

• Hard luck is more dense than Bad luck :D

• They're synonymous.

• Bad luck makes you ill and hard luck makes your clothes all static-y.