Does anyone ever get a "relaxing vibe" or kind of like a "brain buzz" around certain people?

This might be kind of a weird question, but what the hell..

I don't know if it's just me, but when I talk to certain people, I feel really relaxed. I have one customer that comes in and every time I talk to her, I feel instantly at ease, like very calm and collected, and I even get a slight "brain buzz." Then there is a friendly guy at my church, and its the same thing with him too. I also feel this way around most kids too. (It has nothing to do with fragrance if you are wondering, although certain colognes and perfumes have an aromatherapy-esque-ness to them)

I think I can just pick up on people's..aura or vibe, whatever you wanna call it. But am I alone here?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so. Some people just have this really friendly, calming feeling to them. I know exactly what you mean. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all, certain people have similar effects on me often, and I have that effect on some people. I'm sensitive to energy as well.

• I haven't experienced this in other people, but that is what people say about me. It has a lot to do with my voice & my manner. At least, that's what I'm told. People tell me my voice is soothing & very calming. I can talk to people who are extremely upset, violent, and they will calm down within minutes. And they will usually be laughing & chit chatting with me in no time. It can be adults or kids, it doesn't matter. I just seem to be able to talk people down. That's what I do. I would like to find that too.

• yep.

What Guys Said 1