What kind of hair do you have? What's you're favorite on the opposite sex? Color/Cut so on....

Boy or Girl, I'm just curious!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have long hair for a guy, it almost reaches my shoulders. My hair tends to throw people off because it's white. As in, white as snow. ALL the hair on my body is. >_>; For as long as I can remember. I'm korean and white, so my skin is a little dark and I have an asian face, and asians don't really have light hair often, haha. It doesn't look dead or nappy or anything, it's actually healthy and shiny and soft, but people still think it's weird and generally aren't attracted to it. xD;

I like any kind of hair on a girl, as long as it's healthy. I think hair looks better when it isn't dyed or anything, even if it can look nice sometimes. I like a more natural look, in general. The style/length depends on the girls face.

What Guys Said 6

• I have very short dark brown hair. I keep it short because its easy to take care of, I like the clean cut look and long hair would be a pain with either of my two jobs.

My favorite on girls, natural red hair medium length or shorter. An example of the look I like, the character Pepper in the movie Iron Man, gorgeous!

• i have short dirty blonde hair (natural bleach blonde who has naturally gone brown over time/not being in sun)

i like on a girl long red hair. too short and it looks like a guy, too long and it looks like you don't take care of it, the best length would be just before mid-of your back

• i have spike ish/longer than short/balck with blond highlight/quite fashionable looking hair

i love long curly ginger/red hair on pale white girl

love it!

• mine is short blonde hair with a marine haircut. on girls I like it any style as long as it's long.

• short straight dark brown

• I have medium wavy hair

On a girl I would like well anything execpt short hair

What Girls Said 4

• Long black hair. I prefer Blonde hair that is kept neat (short buzz)

• I have extremly curly hair. I have to keep it short near ear lengh so it won't get snarled. I have tired every color you can think of at the moment its black and red bangs. On a girl I love brown hair not really care what kind of cut and for a guy I like brown hair on them.

• I have natrual blonde, natrual straight hair that sometimes goes wavy and its just past my boobs

• I have long black hair and my favorite colour on the opposite sex is blond with a style that's spikey