Do some guys really find Megan Fox unattractive?

today I went with some friends to see transformers 3. afterward we were talking about it and one of the guys said he was glad they replaced megan fox because he thought she was really unattractive and didn't understand why other guys found her sexy. quite a few of the other guys agreed with him and said her face looked unnatural (which makes sense since most of it has been altered).

i was surprised because I just took it for granted all guys thought she was hot. I'm not sure if my friends were lying because there were a bunch of girls in our group or not. not that any of them are trying to impress us though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's amazingly hot. But I have a friend who says she is ugly. But you also gotta realize that guys say things like that because there is no way they will ever meet her. It's sort of like a different world when talking about hot celebrities, you can say that celebrity is ugly, but if that person had a twin that was just an everyday person, I'm sure most guys would say she was attractive and not be nearly as critical. it's like maybe in terms of other celebrities you don't find her attractive, but in terms of girls as a whole, she is obviously very attractive.

What Guys Said 14

• I would have done her in Mean Girls and Transformers 1, but when the popularity and fan mail went to her head, she became an ass wipe, that's why Michael Bay cut her from the 3rd Transformer installment, I bet it's already difficult for her to land any good parts in Hollywood these days, won't be long and she'll be making soft p*rn movies.

• she wasn't in mean girls

• hahahha , sorry wrong Lindsay Lohan movie, Confessions of a teenage drama queen, I got them mixed up :). Thank you for correcting me lol

• She does look fake that's why I have never really cared for her. Plus she seems to have a terrible personality from what I have heard.

• better to not have 30lbs of make up and a horrible personality imho. We like someone we can relate to and have some passion that we share in common. I personally think natural beauty on the inside and out outweighs everything else.

• I think part of it had to do with the fact that girls were around, but also guys now a days don't like girls who wear so much make up that they look fake. Or maybe that's just how I feel, who knows for real.

• I'm not really that into Megan Fox. A lot of guys aren't.

• She isn't hot, not my taste in the slightest.

• I wouldn't say she's attractive, but I don't think she's ugly either. I don't know what it is but she doesn't really do anything for me.

To be honest you look better (tho I wish that were more of a compliment lol)

• Didn't really do anything for me. Christina Hendricks now, she is fine. link

• She's a bitch so it decreases her attractiveness

• Nice body, ugly face

• She was a flavor of the month, nothing more, nothing less.

• I don't find her attractive. Her lips look weird lol and just her face in general.

• Your friend is gay. It's actually impossible for a straight guy not to find her hot.

• Hmm...better call my boyfriend and let him know the bad news. Lol.

• I don't really know if you want to start that conversation. Let him come out when he's comfortable with it.

• She's good looking in the right lighting at the right angles. She looked great in the first Transformers movie, but she doesn't look that impressive in other things I've seen. Also, girls should stop trying to get her legs. Guys like a little bit of meat on them.

What Girls Said 6

• The media will have you believe that Megan Fox is the one definition of sexy.

Truth be told, all men have a slightly different definition of sexy. Some men see her and think she is fake, wears too much makeup, etc. Some see her and her personality is enough to turn them off.

Some guys just think simple is sexy(ala Kristen Bell).

Its just a reflection of different tastes.

• I asked my boyfriend if he found her attractive at all or thought she was hot and he said no and him and his friends all agreed that they were happy she was out of the new movie. They all thought she was really annoying.

• Ummm yes. What's so attractive about her? Her wax botox, surgery destroyed face? Her fake odd looking boobs? Her anorexic body?

Nope...don't see anything attractive there.

• I've wanted to ask that question for ages! Ha, you beat me to it.

Yeah, I don't think she is "Hollywood's Hottest Starlet" (she was awarded that title 2 years in a row).

Her face is really square, which makes her more mannish and less feminine.

I think she's still pretty but I would totally disagree if you say she is the hottest actress out there, she's not.

• Different guys, different preferences

• lol Everyguy I know...said they would do her. But...some say they don't care...she is full of sh*t and that may never happen...

I still think she is pretty though.