Which bathing suit should I buy?

I LOVE SUMMER WHOOOO

paisley: link

daisy: link

pleather: link

i'm kinda liking the pleather one. leather looking swimsuit is hot, right?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I like the first one ;)

• paisley. the pleather is freaking me out...

• paisley

What Girls Said 13

• a solid colour 1piece would look better on you. you gotta know how to dress for your type. first of all, prints only look good on small-chested and/or thin girls. same goes for the bandeau tops. I don't need to get into pleather...only cat woman wears that if she does decide to go to the beach one day.

• i don't intend to be mean or rude but I don't think that any of those bikinis will look good on you because of your body size and type. Try to find something that isn't so revealing. A one piece with a cover up skirt?

• This is probably the "best answer" since it is not really an insult. Girls tend to be better helpers on this site than men do. I do not know why this is

• I don't know, paisley and daisy don't really strike my fancy. Pleather seems a bit slutty to me.

I was looking at the site and I love this one-- link

I'd buy it right now if I had $120 to spare. I need a new one.

• That would create an interesting tan line, lol. I like it, though.

• Oh wow, those are all really cute. I don't know, pick whichever one you like best I suppose.

• I actually might take the 1st one for myself! (: I like the first one and the 3rd one because they look like they'd stay on. The 2nd one looks like it would fall off and I'm into hardcore body surfing, so I can't have any accidents like that. lol.

• Have you tried skirted suits. It might help with going out when you are surfing.

• Therefore my original comment to you still stands. Also I find it funny the question asker (a troll) finally deleted her profile only proving she really is a troll. I like to believe I made her leave as I have made many people leave the site...I am just that damn good!

• Jw. Why would skirted suits be better? I'm not sure the bottoms would fit me right, but I don't think I've ever tried them so maybe you know something that I don't. :)

• I only don't like the middle one. The first one and the last one are nice. :)

• None of them.

• I'm not a fan of patterns, or that daisy one, but that last one is hott and something I definitely would wear..get whichever one your comfortable with (:

• I have the second one..and its very cute

• I like paisley then pleather. Not really liking daisy since I don't like mismatch tops and bottoms.

• 2nd

• I like the first one a lot.

• i mean this in the nicest way possible I really don't think those are for your body type I am built similarly and I go for suits more like this link it is a little more covering but yet still cute and sexy...just my opinion but its your body and if you want to were those go ahead

• Kudos for knowing what is right for your particular body type.