I have the same dimensions as a male model, yet I still can't find clothes that fit?

I am 6' 2.5", 15.5" neck, 39 arm, 30.5" waist, 34" inseam, 10.5 shoe size. Yet I always have trouble finding clothes that fit. My dimensions are the same as most male models. I guess the dimensions of a male model don't reflect the actual clothes in the store? Or maybe I need to be shopping at more high-end stores.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem. Pants are always too wide or too short. I know there are more expensive places that sell special longer sizes and whatnot, but yeah, it's expensive. So far I haven't found any other good solution :\

What Girls Said 1

• When you say the clothes don't fit you, what do you mean?

• For shirts, if the arm length is good, then it's usually too short and wide. For pants, if the waist is good, it's usually too short.

• Well then all I can say is that you might need to shop at a specialty store, buy tall sizes, or buy your clothes big and get a tailor. But I'm sure most places have tall sizes.

What Guys Said 3

• Not many men are male model proportions.

A) find an alterations tailor. Get all pants, jackets, dress shirts tailored in.

B) you want a medium tall for shirts and sweaters, hard to get where I live, but I know in the u.s. they're available.

C) check out some of the northern european chains, H&M and the like. There are a lot more tall thin guys in northern europe then u.s. (fatties) or other areas (short). You'll find more clothing cut for guys like you there.

• I don't see how you wouldn't be able to find pants the right size, but for shirts maybe get a Tall T...

• Slimfit clothes :)