Guys, what do you think of this outfit for a date? Cute? Not good? Hippie?

We' just started dating each other, and we are going to have lunch together on Friday, and I wonder if this outfit suits me/looks good, or if its weird... normally I'm more feminine and wear dresses, but I really like this style also...is it OK or just too hippie?

link (with the ''jacket'')

link (without the ''jacket'')

link (I love the detail on the outfit...it's cute)

link

I pretend to take off the jacket at some moment, because I really like my body, is it going to sound slutty?

link

link

It's a casual lunch together, so I'm going to wear flats and little make up.

what do you think? FYI, he is very special to me, and I know he likes me a lot...and I feel the same way.

Thankyou.

Most Helpful Girl

• nahh doesn't sounds slutty at all...thats awesome to love your body (: I really like your top btw

What Guys Said 5

• i like it with the jacket, without looks... a little slutty, nothing personal against you, just my objective opinion...

• Jacket does not go with the leggings well if you ask me. Not too bad though. I'm sure your guy will love whatever you choose.

• thanks for your input.

• I like it without the jacket. But it might be more socially appropriate with the jacket on though still looks very sexy either way

• I think its too revealing

• Looks great. As long as you're OK with looking slutty though.

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, I think that outfit is too revealing for anything but the gym or bedroom.

• we have different cultures probably then.

• It's way more revealing than what I would wear, but I think it looks good on you.

• IMO I think the outfit, I'm not a big fan of it but I'm sure your boyfriend will be fine with it? If I HAD to choose I'd say 1st one. And lunches are supposed to be more classsy. So yeah, not a huge fan of the outfit. It's not that I think it's too revealing I just think you could wear something cuter.

• ummm...it's a little too revealing. I have really huge boobs, but I don't whip them out all the time. You do have a slammin body, but a little too much for a lunch date.

• i don't think the outfit is fit for a date.

• Thanks for your input.

• Love it with the jacket!

• Looks trampish

• the shirt looks way to short. especially for a first date. and I'm not all that crazy about the whole gray on gray. maybe you could wear a different top and save that one for another time. but, I must say your body looks pretty dang good.

• i think it looks a bit slutty...