Why are women more attracted to a man's image than general good looks and a good personality?

i work with a girl that I know is attracted to me and we get along great. but I know I'm not her type based on image. I personally don't care what kind of an image a girl portrays as long as I find her attractive ( I find a lot of different girls attractive and as long as we can get along I would have no problem dating them.) so what's the difference with you ladies?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is something about myself that I learn early in life because my father taught me well. For example, if an unattractive guy starts playing the piano I can suddenly start to find him attractive but it's really just his talent that is making me feel good, not so much him. Now imagine me approaching this guy to talk, and he frowns at me and says "Fark off!" in front of twenty people. Suddenly his music doesn't move me anymore.

That's why sometimes you see a girl with an unattrative guy, he makes her feel good in one form or another.

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean by image? For me image does matter to an extent. I'm not sure if that is the same for all women. No matter how cute, funny, or kind a guy is I won't date him if he for example smokes, drives a hummer, and gambles. Because that image doesn't sit well with me. So sometimes image does matter no matter the other qualities. But every woman is different.

What Guys Said 1

• Because looks and personality don't pay the bills. Savvy?