Do you think you are physically attractive? What's your race? Where are you from?

I think most of American girls are attractive. (question too short)

Updates:
stop chatting in my Q, damn!

0|0
23|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• i'm not gonna answer the question but I'm just wondering why are the girls who answered the question all getting downvoted for gee I dunno...answering the question? they say they're attractive, they get downvoted for being cocky, they say they're unattractive, they get downvoted for trying to fish for compliments. sigh

5|1
    1|3
  • I think have the potential to be really pretty if I really wanted to. I'm European (Italian & Czech Republic and I'm currently living in Australia.

3|3
    3|3
  • I'm attractive. I'm mixed (white (german and portuguese), American indian and a african). I'm from Brazil.

2|3
    3|3
  • I'm okay. White [Norwegian and Irish mostly], from the US.

0|2
    2|0
  • Nope

Indian

Canada

Chicken corn soup

3|3
    2|2
  • Do you think you are physically attractive? Yes, I do find myself to be aesthetically appealing.

Race: Human.

Ethnicity (Which is what you must have meant by race): Serbian, Russian, Australian, Italian, English, Irish and Scottish.

Where Are You From? I live in Australia.

2|0
    2|0
  • Eh I think I'm attractive enough.

White

America

:o

1|3
    2|0
  • I'm white, from America, and sure I'm attractive

1|2
    3|3
  • maid day maid day, 2 trolls has been through this question :\

3|1
    1|3
  • I think I'm very attractive to the fullest. I'm not conceited but I'm very confident. I'm one of them black girls that hate being mistaking for Hispanic (no offense but I always like chocolate smooth skin) because of my golden skin , different eyes and long hair. I also have no lie don't usually brag so I'm going to say it big breast (which make me angry sometimes because guys can't look at me in the eyes) a small waist and I'm going to say I have a big bum... But it's all for my boyfriend of two years lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, to some.

Nigerian

UK

2|0
    1|1
  • Yes, I do :)

-Canadian

-Russian/Italian background

1|3
    3|1
  • I'm average, so yes, at least somewhat attractive and I'm biracial(black and Hispanic) and from the United States.

2|0
    4|2
  • I'm American and yeah, I think I'm attractive.

0|0
    2|0
  • Not to brag but yes, I love my body. Ever since I was little I've been a runner and I stay in shape thanks to sports and the ourdoors. Some guys hate that I play them, but I couldn't live without em! I'm Caucasian and from Alaskaaa

0|0
    3|0
  • Im black people think I'm white purto rican cuban but I do have white in my family and indian and yes I think I'm am not to brag but I have a big ass and breats and I work out

0|0
    2|0
  • nope, white, canada

0|0
    3|0
  • I think so. I hope so, haha.

Dutch

The Netherlands

0|0
    0|0
  • meh

i was born in Australia

spanish :P

backround country is EL Salvador<3

1|0
    2|2
  • In my opinion, I'm pretty, in most males opinion, I'm probably a 5/10.

Caucasian

USA

Only 2% of people are attractive, so no, most American girls are not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah!

0|0
    1|0
  • Yup, I am.

I'm Egyptian but I have mixed ancestory (Greek, Turkish and Syrian)

1|3
    1|1

What Guys Said 8

• Nope

Indian

Canada

Hurrdurr

Derp

Herpatitis B

Ruhruhruhrurhrurhhhhhhhhhh

Maybe

Potatoes

Are

Potatoey

3|1
    2|3
  • I think I do okay.

I'm black, from Estados Unidos da América

0|0
    1|0
  • I used to think I wasn't until I met girls. Now I think I am.

I'm Greek American. On the American side I have German and Irish roots.

1|0
    0|2
  • 1) yes I do think so.

2)Indian.

3)i live in India

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my overall mood, White, English/Irish/German/Scottish/Cherokee rolled into one, and the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Proud Uglo-American

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm Aussie and I'm FREAKING HAWT.

Australian, American, European, English, Irish women, they're all HAWT. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not particularly attractive. I don't generally beat the girls away with a stick. But I can be charming as f***, and that seems to do pretty well for me. (Irish).

1|0
    0|0