I'm a girl and I messed up the hair dye. Should I shave my head?

Well...i dyed my hair to get rid of lice...the lice are gone but now my hair is like brown/orange! Its so ugly...I can hide it under my hat but I have to work on Friday and I won't be able to hide it there. help? Should I just shave it and start over? I don't want the guy I like to see...or anyone who would make fun of me for that matter. lol basically everyone I know.

well it turns out it just looks kinda orangy in the wrong lighting, but in daylight or regular lighting it looks like any normal brown so I just left it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. Don't shave it off. Just dye it again, or take a trip to the hairdressers to get it sorted out properly.

What Guys Said 1

• you could dye it a darker color...

What Girls Said 6

• Shave your head? WTF? Dye it again, also there's lots of products wear you can strip out your hair dye's color.

• just dye it again for christs sake,why would you shave it?

• deffs should not shave it, get a dark brown hair dye and dye it thrusday night or Friday morning

• WTF shaving it? hahahahaha...your co -workers would thing you are having some kind of Britney-stuff going on and think you went nuts. Just dye it black or any other colour,gosh :D

• dye over the top of it with a darker colour?

going to the extremes with shaving it off! don't do it, I've had my hair cut waaaay too short and I'm almost crying, you'll regret shaving it

• Dye it again?