What do you find attractive in a guy?

Is it their smile? Eyes? Body? Personality?

What is it, other than being generally good-looking, that makes you think... Oooo he's lovely?!

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality. There are tons of guys who I find physically attractive, they're a dime a dozen. But there are very few who's personalities attract me as well.

What really wowed me with my guy was his outgoingness. My ex was almost always rude, arrogant, cocky to other people and it drove me crazy. He never liked any of my friends, and nobody ever liked him either.

But when I started hanging out with my current boyfriend I notice that he was always friendly and polite toward other people. He treats everybody in general nicely and he's always extra-nice toward my friends and family, and that's very important to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hairstyle. I'm awfully attracted to guys with long hair (not like slobbish emo hairstyles) but that's a personal preference. Heck if I see a guy with nice long hair I couldn't care less about their face. Don't know if this is common but oh well. Secondly it's all about chemistry. I can notice in a incredible short amount of time whether this guy is giving me a "yummy" feeling. It's not something the guy can help with. It's either there or it's just not. I don't know how to describe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find chivalry a dashing quality, I literally melt over any guy, if he does nice things to me :)))

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks: Shoulders, chest, face, smile, height

Personality: warmth, being gentle with his girl, ambitious, intelligent, masculine, caring.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why doesn't this question have its own category yet?

1|0
    0|0