Is stomach hair unattractive?

Well, the question says it all, but here is my situation.

I have a slim figure and I've been told that I look good. But I have stomach hair. It's not really thick and hairy but there is hair there. You can't see it from far away but up close you can see all of it. It's not like bushy or clumped up. They're small thin hairs. I hate it, and it makes me uncomfortable when it comes to being intimate with my boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get some around my belly button, and have a slight "snail trail."

Invest in an epillator. Its a little shaver looking thing that's electronic and it pulls out like 5 hairs at once. It feels like plucking, so it hurts only a tad, but it keeps you from shaving for a while.

What Guys Said 2

• "I hate it, and it makes me uncomfortable when it comes to being intimate with my boyfriend."

Would Nair do the trick?

• Well I've used Nair before, and it seems to have thinned out the hairs a little bit. So I might start using it more often before I start to wax it. Thanks (:

• Nah, its fine.

What Girls Said 5

• Yea...I usually try shaving the little hairs. My boyfriend was looking at my stomach one day and he's like, "Look at these cute little hairs you have growing here." And I was like..."WHAT?! WHERE! GET THEM OFF! I THOUGHT I SHAVED THOSE!" and he's like...you shave your stomach? And I'm like...YES! I SHAVE EVERYTHING!

• A lot of times I shave it too. But it's such a constant chore and shaving can lead to hairs looking thicker, so I try my best to shave it as little as possible because I don't want rough stomach hair. And shaving only last for a day with me. My hair seems to not want to be comdemed to "out of sight". Do you think waxing would help?

• Possibly. I've done that before and I think it's stayed away longer. Thankfully my boyfriend and I don't see each other too often so I don't have to constantly shave. It didn't seem like he minded the hair though. He thought it was cute! (: lol.

• well you already hate it, the more you should get rid of it innit

• shave it if it bothers you,but I doubt your boyfriend is bothered by a bit of hair

• Um. Shave it, then? What's the problem? :S

• Shave (: I don't think it matters