Guys, what makes a girl appear unapproachable to you? Is it her body language? if so, what's wrong with it?

I am still curious on what turns a guy off from approaching a female. Thanks! Please rate!

Most Helpful Guy

• zero eye contact (or very little) or any kind of acknowledgment that I am there, no smiling, folded arms, head bowed down, eyes looking at the floor, ear or headphones on, checking her phone, etc.

i usually look for more open inviting kind of body language, lots of glances, long eye contact, smiling etc. so if you look like you don't want to be approached, I will respect that, and not do it. I might say hi or a hello just incase. :)

• haha. kinda do some of those...

• so if I was with a friend or someone else you wouldn't look at me? :/

• i would look at you, but avoid eye contact...i guess...hehe I know this is so late

What Guys Said 5

• For me it's when a girl obviously invests what I would consider to be way too much time and effort into her outward appearance. It shows a high degree of vanity which, in my experience, almost always leads to a better-than-you attitude.

• Or an I-think-I'm-inferior-to-you-and-need-to-compensate-for-it-in-every-way attitude. Which is even worse.

• It's a girl. 'Nuff said.

• not true. we are shy too :)

• haha Well that's my entire reason right there. I've never done it and don't think I ever will be able to.

• well if I think I have no chance with her because she is out of my league or if she is too into herself. Like a uppity bitch

• Sometimes you get a feeling that she is stuck up. Nose in the air, like she is better than everyone. Someone whose ego is bigger than it should be.

• she's out of my league

What Girls Said 2

• body language, facial expression etc. I don't get guys coming up to me when I'm alone, and my family and friends say it's because I'm always frowning and in deep thought, so I always look serious and too caught up in my own thoughts. but when I'm with friends, guys come up to me more often, because I'm always smiling and laughing and being goofy. so yeah, I'd have to say body language, facial expression and all those stuff has a lot to do with whether guys want to approach you or not.

• I look like I'm pissed off all the time or I wear clothes that make guys stay away from me. I really don't like attention like that. Whenever I end up dressing up and a guy does hit on me I just talk to them very awkwardly and look at them like...why on earth are you talking to me? lol.

• so you don't want a relatonship?lol

• i act like vasillilaw...i don't intend to look stuck-up or mean but that's how I naturally behave...:(

• I just act that way because I never really liked meeting people in public. I'd much rather meet someone through a friend or if they were already a friend I can talk to them easily. And if a relationship should occur I know we got to know each other and it's likely they like me for my personality if I don't dress up all sexy like.