How to make your boobs look bigger?

How can a girl make her boobs look bigger without stuffing or anything ridiculous like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a victoria's secret very sexy bra (that's the name of the collection it's in) it's a bit expensive ($50), but I love it, it's like a cross between a push-up bra and a water bra. I only wear it for special occassions because it costs so much, but it comes with clear straps or solid straps and you can manipulate them to be a lowback, racer back, over the shoulder, haulter or regular

What Guys Said 3

• Look around, they've been showing more recently the use of body make up to give an appearance of cleavage. So, it's not maybe physically having larger breasts, but giving the appearance of larger breasts with shadowing and such to enhance curvature.

• Anything that tightens ur tummy and waist will make ur boobs look bigger.

Unless you have a lot body fat, in that case you should just do what the other people have said and use makeup and a pushup bra.

Hope this helped.

• Where a push up bra with a tight shirt. If you have some weight on you; lose it. A fat tummy makes your breast look smaller.

What Girls Said 4

• Push up bras work and certain type of clothing (Sleveless sweater or turtle neck).

• Push up bras

• try some of the health food store supplements, there is one called la femme that is really good but it's kind of expensive

• push up bras or water bras but I definitley think that a water bra is to crazy for my liking (and completley uncomfortable)