Do guys prefer girls who wear makeup or girls who go natural?

I'm talking girls like Kim Kardashian, with heavy makeup on every day. Do you guys really like that? Or do guys like girls who don't need makeup to look pretty?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the comment suggesting that men prefer just enough makeup to enhance natural beauty. More specifically, do things like cover up blemishes with a base that matches your skin tone, and wear lipstick that suits your style. Tons of eye shadow or blush is excessive. Focus on emphasizing those traits that make you desirable.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I like when girls wear make up but when it's just around the house like casual then she should go natural, and I think that's when she's prettiest

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am no one to say she should or shouldn't wear makeup but if she is going to wear makeup then I would say that she should know how to apply it =)

0|0
    0|0
  • natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural. I hate trying to get makeup out of my pillowcases. :p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They like whichever suits the girl best and makes her attractive.

Not all girls who wear makeup are attractive just like not all girls who don't wear makeup are attractive, so whichever looks best.

0|0
    0|0
  • one can wear make up and still look "natural".

0|0
    0|0
  • too much makeup ends up ruining your natural face.

and it looks pretty try-hard...

0|0
    0|0
  • guys like you to wear just enough make up to enhance your natural prettiness without looking over done like a clown. They like it to LOOK natural even if it's not how you look naturally without make up.

make sense?

0|1
    0|0