I'm getting my belly pierced tomorrow, opinions anyone?

Do you think it'd look bad on me or doesn't go well with pale skin? I know it makes some look trashy but tbh I don't know if it could make me look trashy? I just don't really have that look in my opinion. Also just give me whatever info/ heads up about it if you would. Obviously opinions are opinions and I'm not gonna get all p/o if you don't agree with me.

I guess to clarify for those individuals that get confused easily, I mean belly button lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think they look trashy and I don't know why having pale skin makes any difference.

• Cuz just the contrast with tan skin looks better in most ppls eyes, considering having a tan is "in"

• It will only look trashy if you are a trashy person, but I doubt you are. I think it looks good, one of my friends recently got hers pierced

• I don't really like them or find them appealing to be honest, so I think it looks bad and trashy on pretty much everyone lol.. but that's just me and it's your body! do what you will

• I like them. I think they look sexy on girls and if you're not a trashy person then I don't think it would look trashy. And if you're pale then get a dark belly button ring that is in contrast with your skin colour so that people can see it (if you're planning to show it off that is).

• will cool on you I guess ,gold(colour) maybe ...show it off in public, then u'll be called a trash...

• I hope you meant you're getting your belly BUTTON pierced.

• I think it would look sexy.

What Girls Said 6

• I got mine done about a year ago now, and love it.. It barely hurts getting it done, but it does sting for a bit afterward. When you first go to get it done ..wear stretchy pants, like leggings and beware of belts..I've gotten mine caught before.

Just make sure you take care of it, so it doesn't get infected. I don't consider then to be trashy at all, like said above it only looks 'trashy' if your that kind of person. Really people only see mine if they ask or when I head to the beach. + the charms and rings you can get for them are hott. (: Good luck.

• I think they're pretty. My friend has one, and she's also super pale, but it looks good on her. She normally goes with darker rings though, so that there's more of a contrast with her skin. As with any piercing, make sure you keep it cleaned and disinfected, so it doesn't end up swollen and pus filled because they can get infected very easily, especially if you're sweating a lot. I'm sure you know that though.

• ure very pretty, and you have an amazing body, but a lack of self confidence, I think it will look great on you, I have one and it doesn't hurt at all. you can still remove it if you didn't like it :)

• Thank you! No I'm very confident. But it really bugs me when others perceive me in a way I'm not. Aka trashy. Everyone has a little lack of self confidence in some area (:

• you're right I'm sorry :) goodluck for tomorrow,

it will definitely look trashy on a trashy girl, but I'm sure ure not so I think it'll look great on you :D

• i've never seen a classy-looking belly button piercing lol. but whatever floats your boat :p

• I think that it only looks trashy if you already do, so you should be fine! I got mine done about 2 years ago and to be honest, I forget that I even have it. The pain was so minimal and it healed really well too. Good luck! :)

• it's really cute look esp in the sun when it sparkles