What's your idea of beautiful/sexy in the opposite gender?

Open question for boys and girls.

What do you find attractive?

What do you find beautiful?

What do you find sexy?

All those sorts of questions :)

Most Helpful Girl

• in short I'll put it this way

sexually and romantically I'm more attracted to a man that is sexy. also on this note I am more attracted to comedians (for example, louie ck and david cross) than gerald butler and brad pitt. if a man can make me laugh in the worst of times and can make me feel wanted, loved and safe, that to me in much more sexy than a man with the bluest eyes and most sculpted body.

beauty to me is something to admire and look at. but I'd still want to end up later that night with the former type of guy, because there's nothing more sexy then a guy that can make you feel comfortable in your own skin.

What Guys Said 4

• You really can't fake intelligence. :) Smart women are very sexy.

• Attractive - Smart, Sense of Humour & Voice

Beautiful - Eyes & Smile

Sexy - Whole Personality

• Attractive=confidence and comfort with who you are

Beautiful=smiles and eyes

Sexy=hour glass figure

I just typed the first thing that came to mind for each word.

• I prefer a woman to be beautiful rather than "sexy." Their eyes especially. Hair as well as body and facial structure obviously.

• I agree. Beautiful is always sexy, but "sexy" isn't necessarilly beautiful, if you get what I mean...

What Girls Said 5

• it's not easy to explain really...i find a lot of people attractive and half of them don't have a thing in common. like a have a thing for julian casablancas-he's talented,smart,dark,tall,hot in every single way and I have a thing for zach galifinakis-short,fat,funny

• Attractive on guys and girls = more on the physical aspects, not necessarily 'almost perfect' but simply stunning.

Beautiful on girls = More on personality and how good she treats people around her. Charming. :)

Beautiful on guys = Well, obviously guys with a pretty face. Pretty boys.

Sexy on girls and guys = Confident, mysterious, and has a very strong sex appeal.

• I find tall lanky guys (at least over 6 feet) with just enough muscle..not too muh. They are generally light skinned, with or without pretty eyes. I ALSO LIKE BIRACIAL ONES.LOL. its their hair I love.

Beautiful: pretty eyes

sexy: jst the right amount of muscle.nohing overdone. I also find good looking guys tha would devote themselves to something beyond themselves Like charity or church(God) SEXY. :)

• What I find sexy is the things he does, what he is devoted to,combined with his looks

• Nice body, handsome face all things I like. ^_^