How do you feel if an unattractive person was checking you out?

hmmmmm...the question is all there:)...have you had an unattractive person hitting on you or checkin you out.im more interested in what the guys say but anyone can answer...

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If she is just mildly unattractive then I'd still be flattered. If she's genuinely hideous (by which I mean like lower 5-10% of the female population), then it would be kind of disheartening simply for the fact that it's often the case that women only tend to hit on guys they feel are at their own level of attraction.

What Guys Said 8

• I would be flattered but obviously a more attractive girl hitting on you would get you more excited. Having unattractive people hit on you and be attracted to you is better than having nobody be attracted to you.

• What difference would it make? I'd feel flattered either way.

• I would be happy that someone found me attractive

• usualy ugly chicks are too shy to boldly check me out...sometimes a brazen one comes along and creeps me out

• Better than nothing. I've never been checked out or hit on in my life.

• I would be flattered

• If she has an ugly face but a nice body I'll go and f*** her from behind

• Regardless of their level of attractiveness, I would feel good about myself. Knowing that someone finds you attractive should always be flattering.

What Girls Said 12

• I feel nothing.

Feeling flattered? I could care less if someone found me attractive.

If I was going to care it'd make more sense to be flattered if someone I found attractive reciprocated.

Whenever an unattractive guy hits on me I just ignore him.

^ Nothing wrong here since he ignored the girls he found unattractive.

• It is always an ego boost to have someone check me out. Especially because it doesn't happen very often for me :P most flirting I do is at work where we hit on each other like crazy to keep alert and energetic through long shifts. But if the unattractive person approached I would feel uncomfortable and wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. I'm kinda awkward about approaching and being approached but I'm getting better at it, I haven't dated much so my experience is lacking

• It really doesn't matter if the guy who's checking me out is sexy as hell or looks like his face has been beaten in with a hockey stick...I CAN'T STAND guys checking me out. It's one of THE MOST awkward feelings for me. People have also bashed me on another comment when I said I wear pjs virtually all the time...why? Because they're comfy, easy to put on, and why else? Because I know guys won't be looking at me like they want to bang me! I know how to dress, but I'd much rather have a guy want to be my friend than have the intention of them getting in my pants when we start to talk. When I'm friends with a person we get to know each other instead of basing our relationship on something sexual or something that could lead to dating. Sorry about getting so angry and in detail about this, but people p*ss me off. lol.

• I have had an unattractive person checking me out and for some reason I don't like it.

• lol , at least there's someone that is hitting on you. It's better than not being hit on at all.

• I don't like it for the most part. They're usually creepy and it makes me uncomfortable.

• honestly it doesn't matter who it is...being checked out...makes you feel good inside (:

• i'd still be flattered whether or not I found them attractive.

• if it's a guy that is a lot older then me (old enough to be my parent) I pull a disgusted face or if I'm in a absolutely horrible mood I will say ew if it's a guy closer to my age I either ignore the guy or give him a look that say f*** off.

• i be very flattered, either way

• It does bother me. I'd rather be left alone than have a guy who is ugly trying to talk to me. :/

• i'd still feel flattered, just hope he doesn't approach me