Do chicks really "dig" scars?

Yeah, I have some scars. They are pretty much the only part of my body that I wouldn't like to change. So I was wondering if girls thought the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omggggsh I love that song! (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s “Cause the chicks dig it” and it’s hilarious!)

I think it’s sexy when a guy can “take” pain…sadistic as it sounds lol. Maybe it’s because I’m into the super tough types. So no, scars are NOT a turn off unless they make you look deformed lol. (i.e., missing ears, nose folded in half, etc.) So don’t worry about your scars. They tell the world that you don’t just sit on a couch all day and that you have a LIFE.

Please please please…if anyone reading this is considering cutting themselves to get scars, DON’T! The only attractive scars are the ones that are genuinely come by :P

Interesting question. ; )

• Yea scars on the face have a interesting story but what if its on the leg.. hahah I have huge scars on my left calf and shin because a huge piece of granite fell on it -___-.. not some adventure ahhahah it was in my garage and I was moving this around and boom.. f***d up my leg yo.

What Girls Said 11

• I think scars give people character.

I don't necessarily think they're attractive, but I'm curious about how people get them.

• scars usually get conversations going...plus if it's something you did that was "oh so dangerous", then the girl will think you're a real man...which is good. lol scars are OK! unless you're emo and you cut yourself :P

• It depends on the scar. If you got your scar from hardcore knitting we women probably wouldn't find them all that attractive (but you never know.) But if you can tell a heroic story for your scar, it might attract certain types of women. Some women just might think you were being stupid and that's how you got the scar. It's all relative. Personally, I don't "dig" scars, but I do think they add character.

• It depends on where they are on your body, but yes, I think scars are hot. Like your an awesome active daring guy. I actually GAVE my long time crush and good guy friend unofficial boyfriend some scars lol. long story.on both the guy and how I gave him scars. I gave him one on his shoulder that looks like a spiderweb, and it was freakishly hot and awesome. ^_^

• sometimes for me, they actually increase interest in a guy because I wanna know how he got them ans stuff.

• For me that's a definite YES!

• Scars are pretty cool, there's always some story behind it that girls love to hear. =)

• Yeah it's pretty sexy.

• no I don't dig them

• i don't mind either way, if I like the person I'm not going to be turned off by scars. I have some too. to me it really doesn't bother me. if they have scars, that could be a good conversation starter.

• depending on where they were and how he got them, they could be sexy, but I don't really "dig" them, personally. I have a few myself, but I wish I could make them go away.

What Guys Said 1

• It basically gives you "intrigue" because everybody wants to know the story behind it. Really good way to pick-up a conversation (if they bring it up, if you just walk up to someone and start talking about your scars you're just an asshole).