Guys and girls, what do you think of belly button piercings?

I just got my lower belly button pierced (inverse) and I am considering taking it out to heal over because my boyfriend says it's not natural / not supposed to be there. So guys, what do you think when you see a navel piercing on a girl? Do you think of it as unnatural, or even slutty or to draw attention? Would you want a serious relationship with a girl who had they're belly button pierced? Also, is it different for you while having sex to be with a girl who has her navel pierced, and are you looking more at this than her body? Does it feel less intimate with the piercing, or not make a difference? Girls, what are your reasons for getting it done? Details would be great and thanks for commenting. :)

He also says that during sex he would prefer I take it out, and that he can't focus.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think they are sexy and are only slutty if you walk around in skin tight belly shirts showing it to the world.

What Guys Said 6

• I think they are a fad and lame. Same with those tattoo at the base of the back.

• i think it would be distracting during sex...

• I love them. I think they are sexy as hell! It would turn me on more tbh.

• hot

• Omg, so gross! I'm so not that kind of guy...

• What do you want? Do you want me to say "your belly button piercing is so amazing, everyone is jealous!"

I'll say that if I get best answer!

• I am just looking for honest answers.

• I think it's useless, doesn't do anything for me visually maybe even a turn off

What Girls Said 6

• i got mine to make me feel more secure about my belly button, its your body and your choice, the lower belly button isn't my preference but whatever you feel is right

• I got my navel pierced when I was 16. I love how it looks!

My boyfriend likes it, & other guys I've dated didn't mind either.

• i agree with the first girl, about the attention thing. also, I feel like instead of coming off as sexy sometimes itt just seems tacky... also, if you don't have a nice stomach than its just gross...

• i got mine pierced even though everyone said it would look awful and it's not. I love it, it's cute

• wow people are harsh on this

• I don't see the point in them. I think girls just do it for attention or because they think guys will like it. no one will even see it unless you're in a bikini or you have on a belly shirt and if you got in a fight witih a really mean girl, she could knee you in the stomach punch you there hard and really eff you up where you're piercing is. I've seen that happen before.